- Reservations, both verbal and written are binding. Escaperoom Coevorden reserves the right at all times to refuse reservations or to impose additional conditions.
- Age Limit: Participants must be at least 16 years old. Participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult, minimum age is 12.
- Number of participants: The escaperoom can be played by a minimum of 2 people (experience required) and a maximum of 6 people.
- Visitors must comply with the house rules, regulations and instructions of Escaperoom Coevorden and its employees. If the organization considers it reasonably necessary for the maintenance of peace and order, it has the right to deny the visitor (further) access to the areas and to remove them from the accommodation. Inappropriate behavior or expressions against staff will not be tolerated.
- Liability: The escaperoom cannot be held liable for any injuries, loss of personal belongings or other damages incurred while playing the escaperoom. Entering the Escaperoom is at your own risk.
- Personal belongings such as bags, phones, smartwatches, watches and other valuable items should be left in the designated lockers.
- Respect for property: Participants must respect the property in the escaperoom and may not damage, contaminate or destroy it. Any damages caused by participants may be recovered from the participants.
- Smoking is not permitted in and around Escaperoom Coevorden.
- While playing the escaperoom, image and sound recordings are made. Escaperoom Coevorden uses these for game guidance and will be removed after the game. Escaperoom Coevorden can, in case of emergencies, undesirable behavior or criminal activities, hand over to third parties, including police and justice.
- Participant Conduct: Participants must conduct themselves in a respectful and responsible manner while playing the escaperoom. No shouting, cursing, violence or obstruction of other participants is allowed. In addition, it is not permitted to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If these rules are violated, participants may be denied access to the escaperoom without a refund.
- Cancellation is free of charge 48 hours before the start. Please contact Escaperoom Coevorden for this.
- For cancellations within 48 hours or a no-show, 50 euros will be charged due to costs incurred (staff etc.). Please contact Escaperoom Coevorden for this.
- In case of doubts about the authenticity of a reservation (incorrect data) Escaperoom Coevorden will contact you via the contact details provided during the reservation. If a reservation cannot be verified it will be canceled.
- Confidentiality: Escaperoom Coevorden understands that participants want to share their enthusiasm with others after the game. However, participants are kindly but urgently requested to respect our confidentiality request and not to further disclose any details of the game or any other Escaperoom Coevorden information to third parties.
Collection of personal information
We collect personal information, such as name, mutation data, email address and phone number data, to manage reservations and communicate with our customers. We collect this information only when necessary.
While playing the escaperoom, image and audio recordings are made. Escaperoom Coevorden uses these for game guidance and will be removed after the game. Escaperoom Coevorden may in case of emergencies, inappropriate behavior or criminal activities hand over the images to third parties, including police and justice.
At the end of the game, there is an opportunity to take a group photo. The group photo will be taken only if approved by the team and sent to the email addresses obtained from the reservation. Created group photos will be deleted one month after game date. On special occasions (example: new high score etc.), permission to share the photo on social media may be requested. Only with the permission of all participants will the photo then be posted.
Storage of personal information
We store personal information securely using information security technologies. We retain personal information only as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and in accordance with applicable law.
Access to personal information
We limit access to personal information only to authorized employees who need it to perform their jobs.
Insight into personal file
You have the opportunity to view your organizational and personal data and, in case of any inaccuracies, to have them corrected or (partially) deleted. An overview of your data can be requested by email. For any of the uses of your data described above, you may withdraw your consent by contacting us. You may also be able to file a complaint with the Personal Data Authority.
In order to prevent a data breach, you must be able to identify yourself as being the person for whom the access request is made. We may therefore ask you to identify yourself or ask specific questions to establish identity.
Removal of personal information
We delete personal information when it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, unless we are required by law to retain it.
Sharing of personal information
We do not share personal information with third parties unless we have permission from our customers or when we are required to do so by law.
Privacy statement changes
Escaperoom Coevorden reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement.